12.5.12

A Brief Butch Interlude.

It would seem that after working for six consecutive days, my immune system has rewarded me by breaking down entirely. Which is handy really, because it's not as though I have a pesky 'life' to be dealing with or anything. What nonsense!

And so the lament begins. I need to scan things for the thing I was working on but my scanner is all the way over there on my desk. So here are some photos from the first photo shoot I did with my lovely sister Áine Walker. 

Initially it was meant to be a statement about 'androgyny' usually being represented by very slim body clad in clothing that's generally associated with masculinity.

Picture Source here

Picture Source here

They may not be androgynous, but dammit they look good in a suit. And so do I for that matter.



Ascot: My Grandmother's
Shirt: Asos Curve
Trousers: Jibri Sweetheart Jumpsuit
Belt: Evans
Shoes: Beth Ditto Collection



I wish I had props. Like a pipe. Or a mustache...


My pants were truly huge. They are filled with femme joy at playing butch.



This is how my face usually looks. I'm terribly attractive.

I'll post something that's actually fashion when I stop feeling like I'm trying to breathe underwater.

No comments:

Post a Comment